Friday, August 27, 2010

Garden Update: August 2010 - MUMS!!!

Hi there everyone,

I'm so excited that I've already gotten some Mums for my garden! I really love fall and am looking forward to also getting my mini pumpkin and hay bale for my porch! Anyways, here are some current pictures of my garden in August:

Here are two of the Mum plants on my porch.


Here are the other two Mum plants.


My sweet potato vine on my front porch has gotten HUGE!


I'm really excited about my new Venus Fly Trap! These plants are awesome and live in your house year-round.


All of the flowers in my garden have gotten huge and basically taken over!


My red bell peppers are looking good! Yum!


This plant has grown as large as a bush! It started as only a tiny plant in the spring when I bought it because I thought it looked cool.


My pretty purple flowers!

Well, that's my update for now. I can't wait until my Mums start blooming and I can get the rest of my fall decorations!

- Ashley


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am really amazed that you have just planted a venues fly trap inside your house. I love too plant like that too but I am living with 5 kids and maybe that is not a good idea. Your red bell peppers are the most perfect of all that I’ve seen. They are so reddish and huge too. Yummy for a hot recipe! I am envy with your garden it is all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comments! My Venus Fly Trap is doing great and I plan to post more pictures soon! : )

    ReplyDelete