Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thinking Positive Thoughts!

I think a lot of people are under the impression that most real estate agents are sitting around right now and doing nothing but playing solitaire and counting sheep in these economic circumstances, but that's not at all true! I really believe that these kinds of conditions make or break a real estate agent. It forces us to become more creative and think of new ways to generate business for ourselves. I'm very fortunate that I'm busy these days, especially with the first-time home buyer credit ending on April 30th. A lot of potential buyers are feeling the time crunch and wanting to get in to take advantage of this credit.

One of the most important things for me has been my thinking and my outlook on the industry and my situation as an agent. If I woke up everyday and thought "I think I'll sleep an extra hour or two because nothing's going on in the real estate market anyways" I wouldn't be helping myself at all. Instead, I look at it and think "there are interested buyers and sellers and I just need to figure out a more creative way to connect with them". Let me tell you...it has been paying off! I don't know whether other agents are shying away or if I am just getting lucky, but I've had many good contacts lately! I really strive to connect with my potential clients through various avenues such as social media (I have a Facebook fan page, MySpace page, this blog, etc) and community events.

I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read my blog posts and are my fans on Facebook! I hope that we can work together, whether you have immediate or future real estate needs, and I can help you sell your home or find the home of your dreams!

Don't forget, you can always search the entire MLS of available properties on my website at http://www.ashleywydra.com/! You will see the listing with all details and photos on the MLS. If you know anyone else, also, who is looking to possibly buy a home, please share this valuable resource with them! They can visit my website and see all available properties in one place!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone! : )

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment